Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
We are looking for Scrum Master\PM to drive delivery in a team-focused and Agile Scrum environment coordinating work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
- Lead 2-3 scrum teams of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
- Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
- Lead a team using standard Scrum ceremonies
- Drive development team to stay focused on their Sprint plan to accomplish the Sprint goals
- Facilitate planning and build a delivery middle & long-term delivery roadmap
- Facilitate win-win decision making among Product Owner, Development Team, Stakeholders, Scrum Team, and Leadership Team.
- Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
- Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
- Coach a delivery team to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
- Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
- Standardize scrum practices among teams
- Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in delivering complex technical projects, both Agile and Waterfall.
- Deep understanding of SDLC, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Negotiation Skills, People Management, CI/CD, Waterfall Methodology
- 5+ years of solid experience working in Scrum Master / Project Manager Role
- Passion and deep understanding of Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Experience applying various estimation techniques
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills with the ability to execute with limited information and ambiguity
- A constant focus on what could be improved and helps others to see the opportunity to improve
- Ability to self-regulate, be self-aware and socially connect with the team members to build a long-term relationship and create a healthy work environment
- Proficiency in using Jira in Scrum Framework
- Scrum Master certification preferred (PSM I or CSM) or SAFe
- Fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding of Financial Market typical processes and business products
- Strong technical background