HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- Adhering to SLAs
- Mentoring / Training Team Members
- Handling tickets / requests
- Perform root cause analysis
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Oversees and is responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration and migration
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Understanding of Multi-geo support environment
- Responsible for building / maintaining a test environment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Suggests new technologies and design changes
- Monitoring and maintaining SLA requirements by the team members
- Testing / Auditing/processes as required from time to time
- Identify Skill gaps and plan for training / knowledge updating
Who we're looking for?
- Primary Skill Set: Firewall, Proxy, NAC, IDS, IPS &VPN (Cisco, Fortigate, Bluecoat, Juniper Pulse, Cisco ISE)
- Secondary Skill set: Network and Security Analytics (Gigamon) ,Skybox
- Must have 8+ years’ experience with managing perimeter security solutions including firewall, VPN, proxy, NAC & Network Analytics solutions
- Should be able to manage and troubleshoot firewall, VPN, proxy & ,NAC solutions in large and complex environment
- Should have working experience on Fortigate and Cisco Firepower Firewall solutions, Blue Coat Proxies, Cisco ISE, Juniper SSL VPN and Gigamon Network Analytics.
- Should be able to work on design & architecture on Firewalls, Proxies, VPN, NAC and other security solutions.
- Experience on Skybox security policy would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Firewall platforms running routing protocols and next gen features.
- Strong understanding of general networking & Design, Packet Analysis, OSI model etc.
- Investigate and Assist in escalated issues on customer’s network and IT estates.
- Good hands on exposure on troubleshooting & root cause analysis
- Must have expertise in defining Standard Operating Procedures
- Should be able to present solutions & reports to customer.
- Must have expertise in Remote Infrastructure management for network and information security
- Should be able to manage day to day activity of managing perimeter security devices
- Good Experience of Native cloud security on Azure / AWS
- Engineer solutions for complex security challenges through detail analysis.
- Should have B.Tech. / MCA degree
- Minimum 10 + years of overall experience
- CISSP Certification is preferred.
- CCIE Security, CCNP Security certifications preferred
- Cisco, Bluecoat, Fortinet, Gigamon & Juniper certifications preferred
- Ability to communicate and manage client needs and expectations
- Ability to works well in a team environment and independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills