Good to have and can be offered as a development path:
- Java or C#, Oracle, Gitlab, Tomcat, Junit, Mockito, Spring , Maven, Hibernate,Microservices,Azure Cloud, docker
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- understand high level application components, maintain them on non prd, preventing the downtime
- on-board new tools in the projects , infrastructure migrations management of thirdparty teams or yourself, configuration management
- help to drive migrations as RedHat, new hardware infra, Oracle, Cloud etc
- setup monitoring tool as (AppDyanamic)
- onoard services to docker and Kubernetes
- be ready for requesting change requests on production environment
- work close with DevOpses of department level and represent project there
- code (java,oracle,c# when this is required)
The development team uses about 15 non-production environments consist of unix and windows boxes. Microservices, java apps , Oracle 19c databases and .Net applications are part of each environment.
SDLC process uses 10+ continious integration enviroments conrolled by Teamcity (ongoing migration to Gitlab CICD)
Who we're looking for?
Unix, Windows, Oracle app administrating, Programming Fundamentals, Troubleshooting, Jira, Good Version Control, Bash-scripting, TeamCity, SDLCNICE TO HAVE
Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, C#/.NET, Java