You'll be joining our Infrastructure Engineering team providing platform integration, automation, and engineering expertise for our global platforms. We provide an extensive suite of class-leading automation tools and event management capabilities, solutions, and delivery in a fast, innovative, and efficient way. In this IT Lead Engineering position, you'll play an important role in helping introduce and engineer our next generation of platforms and solutions.
- Testing and test automation using a wide variety of tools focusing on automation on the "MBR" and "MBS" integration
- Definition of test plans, review test cases and run manual and automated test execution as well as evaluation and creation of bugs and test reports
- Manual Testcase execution, functional testing (front- and backend), Regression testing
- Drive continuous improvements by creating, executing, and re-visioning manual test cases in order to increase automation
- Accompaniment of our products and projects in their life cycle, taking responsibility for testing plus analysis of problems and help to define requirements in close cooperation with other Teams
- Support Project team in relevant Testing topics
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a test and/or automation role with project experience; ideally in a financial institution
- A University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent education is a plus; preferably in computer science
- Deep understanding and affinity in Payments and Account Reporting, Multi-Banking and Message Formats (ISO20022, SWIFT, etc.) is a plus
- Skills in Java, Maven, ISTQB, ITIL, Atlassian JIRA, Subversion, Git, Bitbucket, Selenium, QTest, Jenkins, Load- & Performance Testing, Security Testing, Monitoring (Nagios, check_mk), JMeter, Splunk are a plus
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken); German is an advantage
- Excellent problem solver, who combines strong analytical skills with an attention to detail and the ability to quickly understand complex topics, enabling you to contribute to our team's success
- Excellent communication skills with strong organizational capacity with a high sense of responsibility