Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
- Participate in planning, definition, and adopt/redesign current BI solutions to new technology and business needs.
- Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business.
- Effectively manage the balance between business stakeholders’ requirements on hand and long-term strategy
- Work with PMI stakeholders and suppliers to establish the technical Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, availability, data model and integrity, security, and information protection.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Provide business and technology or process knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
- Contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Deliver and maintain technical design documentation.
- Interact with mid to senior-level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
- Try new things and prove the value of your ideas and innovations.
Who we're looking for?
- 3-4 years of experienced level knowledge in BI functional area with the ability to understand business challenges and benefits.
- Understanding of system architectures and the ability to properly link business processes, data flows, and system solutions.
- Experience in working with Microsoft BI or Cloud (AWS) environments
- Experience in implementation of ETL and ELT
- Experience in design and implementation of reporting & analytical solutions based on Big Data and Cloud Analytical Databases, leveraging Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent communication skills. The position requires collaboration with enterprise architects, business analysts, and project teams. You should be able to listen, advise, empathize, and explain.
- Business value creation experience.
- Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes
- Previous exposure to an international environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Python programming skills – nice to have
- Knowledge of Polish (communicative level)
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages