Incident Manager with Germann
11k - 16.5k pln gross / mth (Employment contract)
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL and Service Desk Operations
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a roles of Incident management and coordination.
- Prior experience as Incident manager is preferred.
- English language fluency is required for the role.
- Additional skills of Infrastructure, networking architecture is preferred.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process
- Remediate deviation of a process for its particular division /department/ school
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
- Point of contact for all Major and Normal Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Monitor the workload per Tier 1 Analyst
- Liaise with L2 teams and Own the Incident resolution E2E
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators
Who we're looking for?
- Should have knowledge of ITIL process
- Should have analytical & reasoning skills
- Ability to create Weekly & Monthly reports for the management review
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Collaborates well & Effective communicator at all levels
How we manage our projects?
Opportunity to change between projects
Work time division
Team technical support
Project team management
Monitoring project profitability
Supervision over systems maintenance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages
- 7 days