Join our Application Support Center in Warsaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working as reporting specialist on projects for one our well-known clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
You will be working on daily basis with client to support their reporting requirements. Main responsibilities of Reporting Specialist will be preparing reports, dashboards and other data visualization tools for our Client. This person will also play a critical role in sharing best practices among other team members and will contribute to increasing the Tableau knowledge level within the whole support team
Who we're looking for?
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Technical writing skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
- Fluent English
- Fluent spoken and written German is an Advantage
- Software implementation Experience
- Snowflake DB experience a big nice to have