Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
- working with the newest technologies and modern deployment processes,
- implementing new functionalities according to business requirements,
- developing and maintaining library of components based on visual mockups and UX descriptions using Stencil JS, Typescript and SASS,
- writing tests,
- creating and maintaining documentation,
- delivering high-quality code, which is both functional and performant,
- code reviewing,
- understanding of best practices, processes, and patterns in software development,
- contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development,
- learning from the best developers in our company.
- Stencil JS,
- Web Components,
- HTML 5,
Who we're looking for?
- good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,
- good knowledge of GIT,
- interest in testing, review and code quality,
- being passionate about programming - just as we are!
- familiar with REST API,
- knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns,
- previous experience working in SCRUM team,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages