Senior Ruby/Rails Developer
15k - 20k PLN net / mth (B2B)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Expanding the e-commerce platform to international countries.
- Building key features and functionality.
- Scaling the back-end to accommodate continued growth.
- Developing API’s, the web application and database.
- Collaborating on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases.
- Designing and building tools and services for eCommerce development projects.
Who we're looking for?
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Experienced in architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Understanding of distributed systems, indexing, data stores and modeling.
- Strong comprehension of object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and optimization.
- Experience designing and building micro-services.
- Front-end experience in React.
- Understanding of application containerisation concepts and Docker experience.
- Experience with Solidus or Spree eCommerce platforms.
- You know what are the cloud’s building blocks and how to use them effectively.
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses