The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. Our customer is one of the world's largest banking and financial services organizations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Project Manager.
Project Manager role sits within the Chief Operating Office (COO) for IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) and performs project management for a small Transformation team
The role will support the global ITID COO Transformation team working extensively with the Infrastructure Delivery (ITID).
- Coordinate and run workgroup and Steerco meetings;
- Steerco decks preparation;
- Project plans, summary notes, actions, risks and issues tracking, etc. project artifacts maintenance;
- Updates and follow-up with workgroup members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Tracking statuses of project deliverables and milestones
- Risk and issue monitoring and co-ordination
- Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting
- Co-ordination of project governance arrangements
- Manage the collection, collation and processing of project information from stakeholders
- Monitor and report on budgets and expenditure
- Assist with the implementation of project standards across projects
- Managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources
- Role will be dependent on Excel & PowerPoint from Day 1, however there may be opportunities to move to other tools in the future if the candidate has other preferences and the tools are available internally.
Who we're looking for?
- +5 years of IT project management experience is a must
- Strong experience in Excel
- Strong experience of analysing data, generating visual reports & summarising findings in PowerPoint
- Good communication skills - able to tailor reports for different audiences, including up to senior management.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in banking industry