Looking for a great way to break into the IT industry in Warsaw or Lublin? Or maybe learn more about some of the hottest data analytics technologies? Nothing beats getting real-life experience and skilling up with experts!
- Submit your CV by 10.06
- Expect us to get in touch to: check your level of English in a quick conversation and discuss your reasons for applying.
- Spend a few minutes completing a basic analytical thinking test. The test will be online — we’ll send you a link.
- Have an online interview with us to get to know you better and verify your basic technical aptitude. We’ll invite you for this based on the results of the previous steps.
- Free ONLINE Cloud Data Analytics IT Bootcamp from Lingaro this July (05.07-23.07). It will last 3 weeks and consist of 3 modules that you will complete as a package.
- Real-life enterprise technology knowledge
- Fast entry into the professional IT world, even with no prior work experience!
- More professional development opportunities at Lingaro
- A full- or part-time dream job at Lingaro for standout performers
- Apply and go through our recruitment process for the training group
- Take part in a 3-week free online training. Your availability is important! Here are the main topics covered during Bootcamp workshops:
- July 5-8 MS SQL module (SQL querying, Building data models, Data loading, Data transformation)
- July 9 Business communication module
- July 12-15 Azure module (What the cloud is and how it works, Transforming and moving data in the cloud, Building cost-effective, Azure solutions, Real- world success stories and best practices)
- July 16 Job candidate advice module
- July 19 UX module
- July 20-23 Power BI module (Connecting, importing, and transforming data in Power BI Desktop, Creating and sharing dashboards in Power BI Service, UX considerations when creating dashboards)
Who we're looking for?
- Confidence speaking English! B2-level proficiency is a must
- An interest in programming, data, creating dashboards and gaining experience with a multinational IT company serving global enterprises
- A willingness to learn about Microsoft Azure, MS SQL, and Power BI
- Analytical and logical thinking
- A basic technical aptitude gained either in a formal scientific/technical/engineering education program or in personal projects
- A hunger for overall self-development! You will be committing to 3 weeks of intense trainings
- A good network connection
- Computer equipment for participating in online trainings
- A second monitor – nice to have!
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages