We are looking for System Test Engineer who will join our highly skilled ASTRO25 team in Krakow.
System Test Engineer position responsibilities include an active role in writing & execution of system test scenarios and support for a variety of system engineering projects.
In this position, the System Test Engineer tests operations of complex IT networks (mobile communication infrastructure implementing P25 communication standards for Public Safety users), enhances and performs root cause analysis to identify system design issues and validates solutions to complex problems. Specific knowledge/skills include system level knowledge of IT Networks Configuration, Routing Protocols, Server Virtualization, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless.
System engineering diagnostics techniques (e.g. usage of sniffers) is a must. Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or related
- Test methodologies knowledge
- Practical knowledge of computer networks
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Focus on quality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- Good English skills
Following skills will be a plus
- Relevant job experience
- CI/CD tools and techniques, e.g., Jenkins, JIRA
- Telecommunication standards knowledge
- Experience with Linux and Windows servers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking