The client - the leading company in Switzerland offers an online comparison service. With this service, consumers can quickly and easily compare offers and services from insurance companies, banks, telecoms, real estate, automobiles, motorcycles and online retailers.
There are projects in various fields such as marketing, sales, communications, software development, etc.
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others;
- The opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in the interesting business domain;
- Job conditions - you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee.
- The opportunity to earn additionally up to 5.000 PLN per month by participating in the company's activities;
- An access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / x-box / fruits / coffe / snacks / watching movies, walking holidays)
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Health insurance and multisport card.
- Requirements development and technical design in collaboration with solutions and internal clients (product managers, designers, UX, marketing);
- Selection and assessment of the performer of approaches;
- Development and implementation of solutions.
Who we're looking for?
Right now Andersen Lab is seeking of a talented and experienced .NET Developer for one of our projects.
- 3+ years of experience as a .Net developer;
- Knowledge and experience with the .NET Framework;
- Experience with a database management system - SQL Server;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in writing unit tests and participating in code reviews;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of English - Intermediate +.
- Will be a plus:
- Experience with ELK stack;
- Experience of working with DBMS Redis.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus