We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Network Engineer to support our client from the investment banking industry in terms of network administration, configuration, deployment and more. You will join the Migration Factory area, within Infrastructure Security Engineering sector.
By joining this project, you will be expected to provide support during 11AM-7PM CET during a working week in order to maintain good contact with the US team.
Senior Network Implementation Engineer will be responsible for:
- gathering requirements;
- putting together a network design;
- creating network diagrams;
- executing the required network changes.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of routing and switching (Cisco, Juniper Arista);
- Excellent knowledge of Firewalls (Juniper, Palo Alto);
- Previous hands-on experience with Load Balancing (F5, Citrix Netscaler)
- ca. 10 years of overall experience within IT industry
- including at least 5 years in the Network area specifically
- fluent English and ability to freely communicate to various stakeholders (including senior management)
- good time management
- good work organization and self-discipline
Important: weekend works related to the network upgrades, migrations, maintenance activities from time to time might be expected (to be agreed in advance with respect to the personal availabilities)NICE TO HAVE
- network certification: Entry/ Associate/ Professional/ Expert/ Architect;