You will be responsible for planned operational database as basis for all daily banking initiatives will incorporate all relevant data for the functions for our external customer.
Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified)
- Assuring stable and error free database functioning with focus on DBO role,
- Defect analysis and bug fixing,
- Prepare technical documentation,
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the data bases of your field of responsibility,
- You will be working in a agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operating,
- Taking responsibility as Technical Product Owner for the DBS database product,
- Handling of changes/inicidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm).
- Managing and supporting solutions including troubleshooting and taskforce initiatives.
Who we're looking for?
Depends on your experience, we expect from you:
- High knowledge about SQL, databases à : Intensive experience in maintenance database, building complex SQL (PL-SQL) statements and database maintenance (ORACLE) with a focus on the role as the database owner,
- High knowledge about Unix/ Linux,
- Practical experience in application management of complex IT systems (IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, Java applications),
- Basic knowledge about Scripting and programming skills: UNIX shell, Perl,
- On-call Service.
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking