Working for one of the biggest seafood company to create new modern analytics platform based on Azure. As Data Engineer You will be part of the Analytics team in Poland working with alongside solution architect and client to take data throughout its lifecycle - exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization.
You seek to grow your expertise in the different infrastructures, tools and applications, and stages of advanced analytic workflows. You are inventive and passionate about streamlining and automating data acquisition and possess a highly structured approach to problem solving.
You will be the go-to person for data handling and analytics processes.
- Working for Global company on innovative Enterprise Data Warehouse project: cloud-based using Snowflake DB
- Build, maintain and optimize ETL flows in Talend Studio
- Build, maintain and optimize SQL scripts
- Data analysis
- Testing ETL flows
- Preparing test scenarios
- Troubleshoot problems with ETL processes
- Be involved in modelling data warehouse
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Relational databases and ETL tools
- Expirience in working with DWH
- Proven experience in all phases of a data integration project
- Advanced know how in SQL
- Highly motivated team player
- Git experience
- MS SQL, Talend, Snowflake and Java experience
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD, Azure DevOps