Job position is for a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate, one of the largest in the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
• End to end delivery of Technical Service Desk Operations and Client relationship management
• People management – Hiring, Leave Management, Rostering/Scheduling, Performance Management.
• Coordinates CSAT/Knowledge Manager and Escalation/Incident Manager and makes sure they are aligned.
• Implements performance reporting for all the SLAs and KPIs and ensures adherence to the SLAs.
• Reviews and follows-up on ticket-based Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) reviews within the delivery center
• Performs reviews on ageing of tickets and conducts pending ticket analysis with the Team Leads.
• Reviews escalations and implements corrective and preventive actions.
• Managing Risks and Issues
• Monitoring and Reporting Progress of the Operations.
• Team Leadership
• Continuous Service Improvement.
• In-depth knowledge of Service Desk Delivery & SLAs/KPIs.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Service Desk Leadership roles / IT Support in a global organization.
• Flexible for 24*7 ops
Behavioral Skills & Attributes:
• Client centricity and communication skills
• Execution excellence, Hands-On Approach
• Problem Solver & Good at Decision Making
• Collaborative Working.
• People Manager
Who we're looking for?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages