Are you fascinated by data and building robust data and machine learning pipelines which process massive amounts of data at scale and speed to provide crucial insights to the end customer? Tourism industry giant is looking for top engineering talent to strengthen the teams, building data assets and products to support a variety of applications and services for their lines of businesses and external partners.
You will work with a team of backend and data engineers to design and code large scale real-time data pipelines, microservices and APIs on the AWS platform.
You will be accountable for individual tasks and assignments as well as your team's overall productivity.
You will define, develop and maintain artifacts like technical design or user documentation and look for continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team
You will communicate and work effectively with geographically distributed multi-functional teams.
Who we're looking for?
Spark, AWS, Scala/Python, SQLNICE TO HAVE
- Big Data: Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, SQL and NoSQL
- Work management tools: Airflow
- Cloud: AWS, EMR, Qubole/Databricks, VPC
- Devops: Docker containers and Jenkins. Spinnaker is preferred but not required
- Agile and scrum experience and working with a remote team