Service model transformation and portfolio of developments of Private Banking activities in a top-level bank in Luxembourg. The IT Model recently deployed was based on standard Luxembourg wealth management market IT core banking platform provided by Temenos (Wealth Management Suite). The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, analyzing and delivering new features in agile methodology, configuring application, improving the current solution, controlling the high quality of the service and integrating to the bank standard architecture all liaising heavily with internal stakeholders and external vendor/integration partners. The Team consist of experienced architects and consultants in an informal atmosphere based on professionalism, collaboration and trust.
- Focus on more complex functional problems, generally without day-to-day supervision or direction.
- Provide guidance and advice to less experienced consultants in case of complex functional issues during the implementation and client relationships development.
- Has strong proficiency in the tools, systems, procedures that are used to accomplish the job.
- Demonstrate strong Stakeholder Management Skills with all contacts.
- Successfully implement respective Product specialism.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the contribution of others adds value.
- Coordinate with the TEMENOS T24 maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved.
- The Senior Business Consultant is expected to specialize in the several of the following business areas: Wealth Management - including full AA Accounts; AA Lending; AA Deposits, Securities, Derivatives, Treasury, Payments and TPH, Accounting, Limits and Collaterals.
- Analyze client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability.
- Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS T24 products as per agreed business definitions.
- Writing of specifications, if and when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications.
- Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS T24 products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system.
- Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing.
- Review client organization, processes and workflows and propose of a 'post-picture' to maximize the benefit from TEMENOS' products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices to the Project Manager and alert him on practices that might damage the client's business or contradict legal requirements, before recognition as a problem by the client.
- Conduct parts or all of the User training in a subject, which includes design, customization and update of Training Materials and Handouts.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- The role requires substantial travel - normally on client site Monday to Friday and back at weekends, however there may be periods where they will be expected to extend the periods away from home with TOIL given to compensate.
Who we're looking for?
- Professional with a minimum of ten years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy.
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes around Credits, Accounting, Treasury, MI, Asset Management, Securities, Private Wealth Management, Trade Finance, Retail and Corporate Banking.
- Knowledge of a banking software applications, excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications.
- Temenos portfolio with expert knowledge in one specific product.
- Strong awareness of Industry and market developments, good overall company knowledge.
- Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology.
- This job involves complex activities demanding considerable co-ordination to effectively achieve the jobs end results.
- Awareness of other jobs in the project team is necessary as the job activities either influence or are influenced by these
- Additional language skills would be of benefit.
- Experience in FCM and TAP is an advantage.