The role of the Solutions Architect focuses on the architecture for and around the basic system for Hoist Finance AB - the debt collection system. It is a position located in group structures, so the projects underway concern all 11 markets on which Hoist operates.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
- Turn business requirements into technical specifications that can be used by the development team assigned to the project or development
- Act as a design authority for solutions architecture impacting the collections platforms used by Hoist
- Aid the Business in gathering functional requirements for projects and developments
- Aid in determining the scope of projects and ensuring that the agreed scope is met
- Oversee the development team working on a project to answering questions and resolving issues as they arise
- Contribute to and maintain an architectural documentation store
- Aid in the development of the overall Enterprise Architecture of the Business and participate in ensuring business adoption of this architecture
- Participate in the Enterprise Architecture team meetings
- Occasional travel will be needed but can usually be planned in advance
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent technical and analytical assessment skills
- Proven troubleshooting log
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in the debt collection or financial industry will be an asset
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages