With our ‘Mad Skillz’ Program, //consult.red is finally open for young, keen, bright people like you! Be ready to learn as you join a team of experts and use all your smarts to improve the code during development. You’ll explore, you’ll test, you’ll fix. You’ll work at manual testing but not QA style – no specs, just you the developers and the software – this is about being smart and using as many creative techniques as you are able. Challenge accepted?
For students or graduates who want Mad Skillz we are proud to introduce our Wroclaw Mad Skillz Program! You'll get to:
- Work with experts as an equal
- Learn gnarly embedded software skillz
- Add ‘secrets’ of TV and streaming media to increase your street value
- Experience real projects with real customers
- Fast track to full time engineering career path at Red
Who we're looking for?
To get Mad Skillz its best to start with some basics first - heres what you will need:
- Mad Skillz is aimed at engineers with 0-2 years of experience at the very beginning of their career
- Familiarity with Linux as a user
- Knowledge of CVS or JIRA or similar software tools
- Be determined, logical and communicate well
- If you can program too, that's a plus and can accelerate you in the program to roles such as test automation or software programmer
Our main project stacks are C++ and Embedded Linux so our program suits people who want to follow this career path best.
Learn , grow, become the best.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking