We are looking for a passionate Data Governance & Quality Officer to join our IT team.
Data Governance & Quality Officer – Cyprus, Greece, Remote
Reference Number: CYGRRE_DS1021
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Ensuring that data governance policies and procedures are being followed and recommending improvements on data management processes
- Overseeing that all data structures comply with regulations and company policies
- Overseeing the data life cycle management
- Responsible for reporting data governance metrics
- Responsible for data quality, data cataloguing and master data management (MDM)
- Responsible for data lineage, data profiling and data modelling
- Overseeing data protection and privacy
- Acting as a point of contact between business and IT
- Overseeing that data receives the appropriate security protection according to their classification
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece, Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Who we're looking for?
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in data stewardship/management or a similar role
- Basic understanding of SQL database
- Technical expertise in data architecture principles and design aspects of various DBMS and reporting concepts
- Deep knowledge and expertise in data modeling and management techniques and strategies
- Hands-on experience in data catalog, data warehouse and/or MDM solutions
- Possession of Certified Data Steward (CDS), DAMA Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) or Data Governance and Stewardship Professional (DGSP) certifications will be considered as a plus