The client is located in the United States and is engaged in the migration of his clients to custom technology. Our DevOps team will work with the client on these tasks.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Who we're looking for?
- Must have
- Expert with Cloud IaaS (primarily AWS, Azure, GCP and on-prem)
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, Helm, Cloud Formation, CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with the Linux ecosystem (Ubuntu, RHEL)
- Strong troubleshooting skills (Networking, Storage, Logs, Ticket/Bug Triage)
- Expert in working with YAML, Python, and bash script files.
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting containerized applications on Kubernetes
- Experience with modern software components (Nginx, MongoDb, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch,
- RabbitMQ, JVM, Play)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Domino Labs is a significant plus
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Adaptation tips