Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Technology Center focuses on applied research in the fields of geodesy and metrology. It drives the evaluation and introduction of new technologies for the global Hexagon group. With its headquarters located in Switzerland the Technology Center operates an Imaging Development Center (IDC) in Lodz.
- Software development to build modular, complex, and high quality solutions
- Actively participate as a Scrum Team member
- Ability to coach co-workers and promote good engineering practices
- Write quality code, software documentation and support automated tests
- Development of computer vision software for measurement applications
- High performance realizations of image processing algorithms
Who we're looking for?
- A relevant university qualification (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science
- At least 1 year of experience for Regular and 4 years of experience for Senior
- Proficient skills in C++/C++11 and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and interest of modern programming technologies and approaches like design patterns, SOLID principles, continuous integration, unit testing and git version control
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages