- Epam Systems
- Any contract
- Good teamwork skills;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Very good English;
- Eager to learn.
Nice to have
- ReactJS experience (willingness to learn ReactJS);
- AngularJS experience; as a team is slowly shifting from AngularJS to ReactJS;
- Ability to acquire and capture requirements;
- Pragmatic approach to software development;
- Experience with AngularJS;
- Understanding of investment banking domain;
- Attention to software quality;
- Positive improvement-oriented attitude.
Project you can join
The position concerns working on a system characterized by high availability and low latency requirements. Its core is based on a distributed, event sourcing-based architecture. As the domain of the system is subject to rapid evolution the same applies to the system itself, which requires a specific approach to delivery. The whole group on average schedules 70 production releases every week. The challenges of the environment make it necessary to be a complete Software Engineer. This concerns being able to define and fine tune the scope of the tasks working with client stakeholders, implement a high-quality solution, make sure it’s properly verified in terms of functional and non-functional requirements and coordinate its release. Ideally, the person should also be proactive and drive improvement in various areas.
The team cooperates with stakeholders located within the same time zone. The group consistently grows for the last four years. The team works on a whole stack of solutions ranging from back-end components, web services, integration solutions, desktop applications, web applications, infrastructure and tooling. The team consists of delivery sub-teams with focus on specific areas of the system. This gives team members a unique opportunity to move between business and technical areas.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)".
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events