Game Developer - Unity C# Programmer
- FGG FEEL GOOD GAMING LTD
- 6 000 - 10 000 PLN net / month
FGG FEEL GOOD GAMING LTD
【Skills that you need】
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to write high quality code in team collaboration
- Creativity and the desire for constant development
- Good organization and time management
【Optional Advantage Points】
- Game development experience with Unity3d
- Experience with coding of user interfaces
- Experience with mobile performance optimisation
- Native mobile development on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A great environment for focusing on doing the best work possible.
- Join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP.
- Work with a fun and ambitious team.
- Join our new office near rondo daszyńskiego in the center of Warsaw!
- Native mobile development on Android or iOS (Java, Objective-C)
Project you can join
FGG is a an entertainment company and games studio. The company was founded by professionals with a track record of successes in the gaming industry. We are working on our first debut title which is based on new and exciting IP in the gyaru-gemu space of the Japanese pop culture!
As a Game Developer you will be joining the feature development team, improving the game system as well as creating new features, ensuring we deliver the best possible experience for our players. You will be aided through every step of the tasks assigned to you, to easily familiarize yourself with our methods. If you have a passion for video games, manga/anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply now.
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: SVN
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? Team leader after discussing with team members
- Who makes technology stack decisions? CEO
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Project management software: Smartsheet
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 3
- PMs: 3
- QAs: 1
- Designers: 2
- 30 freelance artists
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips: Cyprus once a year
- Paid vacation: 26
- Office hours: 9 - 5
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events