Senior Technical Consultant
- JDA Software Poland
- 8 000 - 10 000 PLN net / month
- Employment contract
Knowledge and Skills JDA is looking for:
- Advanced skills and successful experience in installing, integration, or supporting software applications (typically gained over 4-8 years of relevant experience),
- Practical knowledge of SQL (code analysis, debugging),
- At least intermediate skills and experience with Windows servers (commands, batch scripting, troubleshooting),
- Experience with Azure platform, knowledge of Weblogic/Websphere, Tomcat, or Supply Chain Management solutions would be a major plus,
- Teamwork and project coordination skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English (min. C1 level),
- EU citizenship.
- Windows Server
Project you can join
The majority of JDA’s business software implementations are currently delivered in the Cloud/SaaS model, in which JDA internally takes care of the required IT infrastructure, technical implementation, solution maintenance, and application upgrades.
During the sales phase Consultants of the Cloud Transition Team design the required cloud platform architecture.
Throughout the implementation phase, in partnership with the Consulting team, Technical Consultants coordinate the technical side of the implementation and construct the cloud application platform. Their key role is to act as technical project leaders and coordinate the activities of Cloud Infrastructure teams. They perform these activities both off-site and on-site, in Client headquarters in Europe/EMEA.
Once the solution is implemented Consultants of the Cloud Transition Team own and coordinate the upgrades of SaaS solutions. This includes transition planning, definition of customization requirements, data migration, and testing.
- Clear independence and empowerment in an individual expert role,
- Ability to develop architecture-level and technical leadership skills,
- Long-term development abilities and growth potential in the fast-emerging Cloud technology space,
- Ability to navigate career internally across alternative directions (e.g. Consulting),
- Highly professional environment of top global industry and technology experts,
- Chance to work with the most prestigious and advanced Retail, FMCG, and Manufacturing companies,
- Permanent job contract,
- Competitive remuneration package.
Work time division
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Waterfall, Agile
- Opportunity to change between projects
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips: 10%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking