Fullstack Developer (Django + VueJS)
- 3YOURMIND sp. z o.o.
- 8 500 - 10 000 PLN net / month
- Employment contract
- BS/MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum one year of experience with relational databases
- Solid understanding of software architecture
- Comfortable in Agile environments
- Experience in defining and building RESTful APIs
- Experience in converting design into functional UI that consume a RESTful API
- Experience with TDD, automated testing, and other practices for building resilient software
- Strong advocate of code readability
- Good understanding and speaking level of English
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with containers (preferably Docker)
Project you can join
We are a product company with three main products that handles 3D printing workflows:
- A product that helps managing the identification and design processes for 3D Printing (PLM)
- A product that manages 3D printing orders accross companies or departments (ERP)
- A product to plan and schedule the actual print jobs on industry grade 3D Printers (MES). From identifying use cases -for 3D printing- to ordering and order management to optimising 3D models to scheduling and managing 3D print jobs.
All our products use Django + DRF for the RESTful API and VueJS for the frontend (see some of our code on: github.com/3yourmind). As for 3D file optimisation and management we use C++ and Java. You can see all of the tech we use at: https://github.com/3YOURMIND/developer-roadmap
The codebase is large but well maintained and covered with unit, integration, and e2e tests.
We preach readability and maintainability over cool-looking-complex-one-liners and millisecond performance improvements as our products are used internally by companies and thus each production instance does not have a large load.
We highly value a helping atmosphere over a competitive one.
We have a strong code review culture, and constantly strive for quality and professionalism.
Every Friday is either Hack- or Techday.
The longest non-development meeting is done monthly out of the office with beers and food, usually transforming into a party.
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: Git
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? team
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Project management software: Jira
- Opportunity to change between projects
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 20
- PMs: 4
- Designers: 1
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips: Optional Christmas trips within Europe
- Paid vacation: 20-26 days
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events