- Netkata Internet Software House
- Any contract
- min. 2 years of experience on similar job position/in Agile IT project management,
- knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principles, and experience in using project management tools (JIRA or similar),
- ease of communication, strong negotiating and leadership skills,
- accuracy and self-reliance,
- understanding the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications, general knowledge of IT
- good knowledge of MS Word/Google Docs,
- great command of written and spoken English C1.
NICE TO HAVE:
- knowledge of general web development, graphic design principles,
- understanding of usability, accessibility and interaction planning,
- knowledge of SEO,
- experience in IT sales or account management,
- Agile, Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate.
- Microsoft Office
Project you can join
- close cooperation with clients in order to get to know their needs and suggest solutions,
- supervising budget, planning and coordinating project teams’ work,
- initiating and developing client relations,
- converting business requirements into tasks for a project team,
- presenting work results to a client,
- taking responsibility for meeting projects’ business requirements,
- reporting to our clients and board,
- cooperation with team of PMs, designers, developers and testers in order to improve quality of delivery and internal procedures.
Project Managers in Netkata are business & technology consultants with wide spectrum of abilities and knowledge. You will be responsible for the projects and have great autonomy in managing and decision-making. Join us and manage innovative long - term projects!
- JOINING NETKATA MEANS:
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners (so you might occasionally travel some!),
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports card, private health care).
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events