Senior MQ Series Administrator (FCR Compliance IT)
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- Expertise in administration of all version of IBM WebSphere Message Queue (WMQ)
- Expertise in providing solution design for new MQ designs flow in/out of MQ cluster
- Good troubleshooting skills on WMQ across multiple platforms - zOS, iSeries, LINUX, AIX, Solaris, Windows
- Good root-cause analysis skills working with WMQ traces
- Experience in MQ Series channel triggering, service, process, distribution/cluster setup and dead letter queue handler
- Experience in WMQ version/platform migrations Hands-on experience on upgrading and installing MQ patches across multiple platforms
- Experience in setting up MQ monitoring via IBM Tivoli Monitoring - Experience in MQ SSL setup and certificates
- IBM AIX
- Experience in WMQ HA setup, multi-instance WMQ setup and understanding WMQ VCS setup
- Knowledge of WMQ and WMB tools, such as MQ explorer, MB explorer and RFH utility
Project you can join
Compliance IT KYC/CDD Environment Team Support Customer Due Diligence, GBM NGTG, NGTW, GDR, Financial Crime Risk Management, Pandora, Risk Assessment Management and CTU programs, which are enhanced and consistent global Customer Due Diligence standards to enable HSBC to prevent individuals, entities and affiliates from using its facilities for the purposes of financial crime. The KYC/CDD Programs are enterprise-wide initiatives to implement the HSBC Global Anti-Money Laundering Policy and is an integral pillar of the HSBC Anti-Money Laundering Program (“Program” or “AML Program”).
The purpose of the KYC/CDD Programme is to outline the internal risk-based CDD procedures to be implemented by HSBC and its financial institution affiliates and to establish governing principles to protect them from being used to launder money, finance terrorism or to evade sanctions requirements. Our core objective: The core objective of the KYC/CDD Programme is to implement an enhanced global Customer Due Diligence standard, in line with the HSBC Global AML Policy for all customers to enable HSBC to prevent individuals and entities from using its facilities for the purposes of financial crime.
- Responsible for Implementing and supporting the WebSphere MQ Series infrastructure in collaboration with Development pods,
- Responsible for installation and configuration of WMQ versions on UNIX environments,
- Monitoring and maintaining WebSphere MQ objects such as Queue Managers, Queues, channels and listeners,
- Troubleshooting on IBM WebSphere MQ on different versions, Backup and Recovery and upgrades of MQ objects,
- Providing technical support - root cause analysis and performance/capacity issue investigation,
- Supporting Production Incident resolution,
- Performing Production Releases.
Work time division
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Agile
- Who makes architectural decisions? We have an individual technical architect who make such decisions.
- Who makes technology stack decisions? We have an global tooling/technology team who provide viable solutions.
- Team line-up:
- PMs: 1
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Open space
- Remote possible: 30%
- Paid vacation: 26
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events