In this role as a System Engineer you will provide technical consultancy, business analysis, support to system configuration and testing during product delivery as well as support to service design, service transition, system administration and operations, incident and problem management. The role delivers and supports applications that underly critical engineering processes.
It impacts on the make, ship, pack of products our manufacturing plants. Foundational to ensuring compliance and quality in the process followed and the products made which drives Trust for GSK.
- We are recruiting candidates for the role of System Engineer to ensure the DevOps Team have advanced technical knowledge and senior expertise to deliver, enhance and maintain the products in their scope.
- You will involve in product lifecycle management from activation to BAU support and finally to retirement.
Who we're looking for?
- Contributes to product strategy, and responsible for product delivery and product operations across all lifecycle stages using Agile practices to deliver value early and often aligned to business priorities.
- Key skills that are required for this role are plant maintenance experience, paperless calibration knowledge, and strong understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of PLC programming/network design would be nice to have, but not essential.
- Important that the successful candidate is a team player – you need to be happy to share information with others and help other team members to grow their skill set.
- Fluent application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes
- Ownership of resolution/delivery of larger product backlog topics/features (operational and delivery), including assessment and proposal of technical solutions. Coordination with the team on provisioning of technical support for incidents and problems, as well as data or configuration changes as required
- Consulting and solving moderately complex issues (in Operations and Delivery)
- Ownership of technical / team processes
- Leading individual workstreams, and coordination of x-streams (with guidance) among DevOps subgroups, other GSK teams, external vendors
- Basic partnering with business users, in-house and external teams
If you have the following skills and experience, it would be a plus:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment – Engineering / Maintenance, Qualification
- Experience supporting solutions such as: Beamex CMX or Infor EAM Solutions
- System ownership from a tech perspective, SQL databases, root cause analysis & troubleshooting, and dealing with tickets for system related problems.
- A keen eye for detail will be a big benefit in this role.
- Agile approach would be great- hands on coding would be a desirable.
- Comfortable providing on call support – service desk support, troubleshooting technical issues.
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- ITIL, SCRUM and other Agile methodologies, Project Management certificates (preferred)
- Fluent Polski
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages