We are Excelian Luxoft Financial Services – an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks in Europe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
On this project you will be working on providing accounting requirements to the systems designed for UK legal entity.
- Identifying business requirements (user stories, gemba, prototyping, etc.)
- Configuring Calypso to fit the requirements
- Validation of requirements with IT experts
- Preparation of functional specifications and use cases
- Participation in system and integration testing, coordination of user testing
- Identifying problems and resolving project dependencies
Who we're looking for?
- Understanding the principles and life cycle of software development
- Experience with banking products or a good theoretical understanding of corporate banking products; understanding of the principles of work of the back-office divisions of the bank
- Calypso configuration experience, including workflows
- Experience with Calypso
- Business and systems analysis experience, familiarity with UML, BPMN notations
- Experience with platforms Murex, Kondor
- Strong knowledge of products in financial markets
- Understanding of the principles of OOP, knowledge of Java, Python, VBA
- SQL proficiency