Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme.
We require an experienced BAU / RtB support resource with strong knowledge of Murex and and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
· Provide day-to-day cover for the Murex platform.
· Dealing with general queries from the business (front to back).
· Developing and delivering minor enhancements as specified by business.
· Perform testing and validation of functionality.
· Plan and schedule work to be delivered.
· Document and update Wiki instructions for support.
· Follow and uphold QA procedures, standards and conventions.
· Perform peer reviews and actively challenge designs to provide the most optimal solutions.
· Create good working relationships with internal clients.
· Mentor junior members of the team, giving advice and training of various modules within the application
· Provide overnight/weekend support as part of a rota.
Who we're looking for?
This role requires an individual with an exceptional hands-on technical skills across a range of disciplines, as well as stakeholder and team management skills.
- Technical skills: Unix/SQL/Excel (Essential), Java (Bonus)
- Murex knowledge: Looking for a horizontal skillset covering Datamart, Pre/Post-trade Workflows, Payments, Fixings, VaR, Market Data, Static Data, Pricing, Market Operations, e-tradepad, etc.
- Product knowledge (min 2): IRD, FXD, Energy (COM), CRD.
- Experience in supporting users across business units
Functional Knowledge; FX, MM Products