- 18 000 - 24 000 PLN net / month
- Azure LogAnalytics, Azure Diagnostics, Metrics, Event Logs, Application Logs – ability to set up and query them (knowledge of Kusto Query Language)
- PowerShell and/or Linux environment and shell (bash) scripting.
- Experience working with MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services (different resources, offerings and tools) and ARM Templates.
- Experience in Containers (Docker / Kubernetes) and their monitoring.
- ELK Stack
- Programming Languages (1 or more): Python, Java, C++, PHP, Perl, Ruby.
- Overall understanding of infrastructure and Platform components (network, servers)
- Technical knowledge and experience in Hosting and related technologies (data center, cloud [IaaS, PaaS], computing, Windows, Linux, storage, backup, virtualization, etc.)
- Experience in Apache Airflow development and/or operations/monitoring.
- Knowledge of PowerBI.
- Experience in an infrastructure automation/configuration tool – Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- ITIL foundations knowledge; or demonstrated IT operations background (can be built on the role)
- Microsoft Certified: AZ-103, AZ-300, AZ-301 (can be built on the role)
Necessary on this position:
- Docker or Kubernetes
Project you can join
In GogoApps you will:
- Work in office or at home, or in a cafe, for that matter, the choice is yours
- Participate in a diverse selection of projects
- Be able to try out new, cutting edge technologies
- Fit work into your schedule, not the other way around
- Get to know with some of the industries best practices, participate in code reviews, and be see how things get done
- Have the impact over choosing technology used in the project
- Have a chance to make the project estimations
THE PROJECT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE:
- It is a big scale, ambitious global project and the aim of it is to build the best in the world cloud solution within the next few years
- Client offers very innovative approach for the team (also teamwork using Google SRE)
- It is going to be a complex system, combining many vendors and interesting business cases
- Our client cooperates directly with Microsoft on a global scale
- You are going to work on the best applications
- You will work with Azure but also you may get the experience within AWS or Google Cloud
After experience from this project there is not going to be any other type of job worldwide that you could not make it within cloud technology.
In this role, you will
- Produce utility Blueprints for Logging & Monitoring tools.
- Ensure security compliance for Logging & Monitoring utility.
- Develop automation scripts (PowerShell, Python, Azure Automation)
- Provide L3 support for major capability incidents escalations for own scope (may happen outside of work hours or weekends) and "deep" Problem Management support.
- Ensuring compliance / Desired State Configuration on IaaS and PaaS parts of the solution; defining compliance requirements with D&A teams.
- With time extending scope other capabilities like Orchestration, ETL Metadata Management, CI/CD, Dashboards, automated testing tools.
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 40%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events