.NET Software Developer
17 000 - 18 000
net / month
- You will be working in an agile development environment by designing, implementing, and testing features for different microservices and components (based our digital cloud platform) used by tens of thousands of users across the globe.
- You will be working with highly matured automated build & deployment pipeline, Microsoft PartnerCenter, ARM, Office 356 APIs, Azure Service Fabric, MongoDb, XUnit, Service Bus.
- You will be working on Cloud hosted microservices based web application.
- You will be working on latest technologies (.Net Core, Azure) and Microservices Architecture
- Your Job will involve elaborating requirements together with stakeholders, product owners, scrum masters and transfer it into great solutions and products
- Your job may involve conducting research through new technologies, which can be useful for the product
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of full time experience in Software Development, Design and Architecture in .NET/C#
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- .NET Core experience
- High Quality standards
- Working with Microservices architecture
- Proficient in Unit and Integration testing, TDD
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with Angular (2/4/x)
- Experience with front-end tooling workflows: Node.js (NPM), SASS/SCSS, WebPack, Angular-CLI
Nice to have:
- Cloud experience (Azure / Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment workflows
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL, Document DB’s, Azure SQL
- Working with Angular testing frameworks — Jasmine and Protractor preferred, but not required
How we work?
How we test?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus