DevOps Platform Engineer (RBWM - Mortgages)
The Mortgage Product Optimization teams within Retail Products IT are helping to build the front door of the future of the bank - for new customers and existing customers who will be taking out new products. We are building new journeys and scaling them out around the world, whilst at the same time ensuring that we continue to add innovative features which will enable the bank to remain competitive in the future digital landscape.
DevOps Platform Engineers, as members of an agile development process, work closely with various IT team members, as well as senior stakeholders, to understand the requirements and drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. DevOps Engineers are involved in the full life cycle of an application.
Specifically, they are responsible for the design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities. Other responsibilities include prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operational issues.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider
- Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
- Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application 'pods' to provide cloud specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat; server administration
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and continuous testing tools
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages