Big Data Engineer - Hadoop
Financial Crime, AML & Sanctions is one of our 53 agile clusters which key task is to invent, realize and deliver innovative, digital, multi-channel products with a superior and absolutely convincing customer and user experience. The cluster provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform.
In your role as Big Data Engineer - Hadoop you will be responsible for the continuous development, implementation and maintenance of the Commerzbank
Compliance Data Lake on the central Hadoop Platform witch is one of the foundations of Commerzbank 4.0 Transformation to a digital technology company.
For this team we are looking for Seniors as well as Regulars. In that case, tasks and skills depend on the level of seniority.
- Act as a functional lead and SPOC for requirement and delivery management towards the main customer team based in Frankfurt (only Senior position)
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Data Lake solution on basis of the Hadoop-Big Data-Platform using the DP CSA CAMP (Compliance agile solution based) on a domain specific language
- Creating packages for software deployment and test using CAMP as well as integration into the Compliance specific framework based on JAVA development on SparkSQL of the HDP Big Data Hadoop platform
- Support of testing, including error analysis and QA measures and apply fixes accordingly as part of 3rd level support
- Support of continuous improvement and optimization of the Software Life-cycle Processes including CAMP and CI/CD solutions
Who we're looking for?
- Hadoop IOP, HDP high knowledge
- Java Developement on Spark Framework high knowledge
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of Big Data Solutions using Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Scala & Kafka etc.
- Domain-specific language (DSL) good knowledge
- UC4/Automic good knowledge
- Familiarity with Agile tools & methods
- Openness to business travel to Germany for training
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Banking Compliance business topics (such as Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due Dilligence, KYC Scoring, Watch List Filtering)
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking