According to the Polish Labour Law
- Handling Application/System Build and Release process
- Administration of source control tools and repositories
- ALM / CM procedures handling
- Automation and continuous integration
- Development/Test/Production multidisciplinary environments administration
- Server administration over Unix, Linux and Windows
- Administration of application servers and databases
- Technical documentation maintenance
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in configuration management DevOps – MUST
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Industrial Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, a team player
- Familiarity with application server: WebLogic / WebSphere / JBoss (at least one)
- knowledge of Oracle, DB2, MSSQL (at least one)
- Solid understanding of relational DB model
- Ability to understand and write code
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux- MUST
- Sound knowledge of SQL - MUST
- Excellent English - MUST
Nice to have:
- Acquaintance with source / version control systems (Subversion)
- JAVA knowledge
- Maven / Ant
- Knowledge of Perl, Python, other scripting languages
- Past experience as DBA or Sys Admin
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Agile / Iterative Waterfall
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
Flexible working hours
7 - 10
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages