Senior DevOps Engineer
• You’ll work closely with Tech Leads of various teams to assess existing problems and to design process improvement solutions.
• You’ll identify and fix bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes.
• You’ll work in a multi-cultural project where people from different countries collaborate closely every day.
Who we're looking for?
• You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
• You have basic Linux knowledge and excellent scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, Perl, Python.
• You have architect-level experience with implementing, automating and maintaining infrastructure as code in at least one of the following: Terraform, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Puppet.
• You have knowledge and experience with containerization (Docker) and scaling with cloud native container orchestration on related tools including (but not limited to): Kubernetes, EKS, GKS, AKS, etc..
• You have administered and automated practical solutions for SDLC and Release management through CI and related tools including (but not limited to): Gitlab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Spinnaker, etc.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages