IT Project Manager (Open Banking)
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for progressing IT Governance required to on board a vendor or solution
- Helping to produce artefacts to attain sign off for vendors and solutions
- Managing and tracking progress of signoffs
- Providing input to delivery plans
- Managing Risks and Issues to closure
- Champion agile and lean principles, while creating a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders expectations
- Working closely with Project Managers and Delivery Managers to ensure that delivery commitments are met
What you will bring to the role:
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Familiarisation with IT and cloud infrastructure concepts
- Proven track record of IT delivery using Agile and/or DevOps methodology within a Digital environment
- Prior experience of working with Digital technology and/or large complex systems
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and seeing them through to conclusion
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter approach
- Organized and methodical
- Project Management
Project you can join
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a number of experienced IT Project Manager to join HSBC Technology.
Brief overview of the business areas
The focus of Third Party Services is to identify, partner and build products and relationships with third party software providers that that solve particular problems that benefit HSBC and its customers.
The team is focused across various capabilities designed to firstly evaluate vendor solutions quickly and if suitable, to then implement that product in a highly usable, scalable way and finally to manage the various products and services offered to internal consuming business units.
One of the most complex challenges is to then onboard that vendor and to get their solutions into the organisation. The project manager will be at the forefront of driving the internal processes required to get the vendor solution through our various governance stages.
All solutions the team offers will be underpinned by a vendor’s solution – so getting the vendor onboarded into the bank in a timely manner is crucial. This role will drive that process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events