Senior Quality Engineer - QA Team Lead
Global Travel Solutions GTS Tech is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
We believe that behind every successful software developer is an equally great tester. If you also think so and additionally finding bugs and coding makes you happy, if you are ambitious with great eye for details and finally, if care deeply about user experience…
We can make you responsible for:
- Lead our existing QA team
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities for test automation and implement them
- Work with stakeholders and team to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology
- Automated & manual tests of web applications
- Defining testing processes and standards
- Instructing and managing our developers to improve our products steadily
What we’re offering
- Responsibility right from the beginning.
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team.
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills.
- An adequate salary
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making and communication channels.
- A modern workplace in Kraków.
- Benefits like private health insurance.
Additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
- Start is as soon as possible.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience writing automated end-to-end tests
- Deep understanding of software quality methodologies and processes
- Experience with developing test automation code using Python
- Strong experience with CI/CD and project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Strong experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- An eye for details, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
We appreciate If you:
- See yourself as a champion for product quality within the team that is ready to be accountable for an assessment of product readiness and commitments on product delivery schedules
- Develop high-quality, end-to-end automation tests that match acceptance criteria and user scenarios
- Execute automation at the right times in the pipelines and produce valuable metrics to inform the teams.
- Write scripts and automation to help with CI/CD pipelines
- Help develop and build the test infrastructure with the DevOps team
- Work with the product management team to define good Acceptance Criteria for our stories
- Perform manual exploratory testing to help identify difficult to find bugs and UX issues
- Ensure the monthly releases are validated and ready for our customers
- Enjoy working in an agile team
- Have experience in leading a team and are ready to lead our existing team
- Healthcare package
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events