Deliver modern, omnichannel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carriers (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield. LCC's require low-cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide the ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of the order management system (OMS).
Design, develop, test & deliver changes to OMS to achieve integration with Radixx
The development will be done to defined standards using NGP and GCP
Design, develop, test & deliver changes to OMS to achieve extension for both (Radixx&OMS) features
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
Minimum 6 years of hands-on Java (including Java 11) programming; Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks around cloud and server-side development in Java 11; wide and deep understanding of Java ecosystem, monitoring, and diagnosis, Spring Boot.NICE TO HAVE