We are looking to hire a team of 5 Business Analysts to work on a GRC Resilience Consulting project in a European Bank
Technology in use: ServiceNow & UCF
Business Analysis work:
- Creating High level Controls on the back of Regulatory Citations
- Liaise with the business and other support groups (including legal, compliance, and IT) to create detailed controls/requirements
- Assess Business Impact on the back of regulatory requirements
- Conduct Gap assessment for potential regulatory exposure
- Work to load controls onto a common control hub and an integrated risk management system : In this case - UCF & ServiceNow
Who we're looking for?
- Financial services experience, preferably within a top tier banks
- 5+ years working within a regulatory change role as a senior Business Analyst
- Experience with Regulations like MIFIDII, IDD, EBA OutSourcing Guideline, Operational Resilience etc.. will be ideal
- Good understanding of banking operational functions like Client documentation, Client Onboarding, Sales, Pricing & in particular Product Governance,
- Experienced in documenting detailed business requirement, mapping current process, performing gap analysis and designing new operational process to support future state
- Experienced in liaising with the business and other support groups (including legal, compliance, and IT) to ensure future state requirements are clearly understood, well documented, and effectively implemented across functions
Experience in Servicenow compliance and regulation module and UCF Common Control Hub.
Ideally - Servicenow certified risk and compliance implementation specialists.
CSA ( certified system administrator) certification
UCF mapping certification