IT Wide Monitoring (ITWM) Osmosys is a single integrated monitoring solution to monitor the various IT components of Client infrastructure which collects events that can potentially affect the IT/Business operations, metrics of entire technology stack and logs of various IT components including infrastructure components, various applications that run on top of these platforms, compute (CHP), database (DHP), .NET (DAP) and JAVA (JAP) platforms. The system notifies to IT/business operations teams of disruptive events so they can act on them based on an escalation matrix.
The main objective of the project is to simplify and automate the on-boarding and initial configuration of new applications to the ITWM Osmosys system. This will be achieved by developing an end-to-end Monitoring as a Code solution for Linux Agent, which will be tested by the Service Provider in non-production environments, and then handed over to Client for implementation and maintenance. The Service Provider will hand over project documentation for the solution and organize knowledge transfer sessions for Client, so that it could be enhanced with new features and support for additional agents.
- Lead modules and development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery while standing up in production
- Close cooperation with other team members.
- Release support.
- Evaluates detailed business, functional, and non-functional technical requirements (including recovery, security, data volumes, performance and audit).
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers.
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in software developement
- Hands-on test design experience, knowledge of test design techniques
- Experience with bug-tracking systems; understanding of defects lifecycle
- Jira, Confluence experience
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- knowledge of C# is a major plus