At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
- Supports engineering of Marketing Automation products (email campaigns, websites personalisation, audiences segmentation, analytics and decision engines) through technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement processes
- Contributes and aligns solutions to the MarTech roadmap, Target Architecture working closely with Enterprise Architecture team
- Ensures that technical delivery is fully compliant with GSK Security, Quality and Regulatory standards
- Ensures use of relevant Pharma Tech / central services and collaborating with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Supports Product Owners and product teams to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers, related Solution groups e.g. Global Therapy Areas, Marketing Operations Center (MOC), Design Center (DC) and Core Tech
Who we're looking for?
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in Marketing Automation, Analytics, CDP, Cookies, Tags
- Experience in content personalization and A/B testing
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships at all levels
- Very good English skills - level B2/ C1 (communicating with teams from other countries)
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree (Any industry recognised qualification in Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tealium, Claravine, Agile Development, DevOps)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages