This particular position entails working in Service Delivery Operations 24x7 (Shift and/or On-call duty) fast paced operational environment dealing with critical high availability system(s) used by our customers (Airlines & Agencies) based all over the world providing system support, change authoring and deployments
- Responsible for the overall stability, reliability, recoverability, operability, instrumentation & performance of assigned systems
- Responsible to provide technical support & resolution for issues reported by customers (calls/emails/tickets)
- Responsible for responding to severity incidents, within SLA
- Responsible for creation and/or maintenance of operational documentation
- Represents the application(s) during Operational Calls
- Oversees new App server deployment, server refreshes and decommissions
- Monitors systems on a daily basis, provides daily health check updates, cleanup & enhance the alerting system and resolve issues flagged by the alerting systems.
- Supports implementations, performs application checkouts, as needed.
- Carry out On-Call rotation tasks as required by the business.
- Identifies areas of the release process that can be improved with advanced scripting and automation.
Who we're looking for?
- Highly skilled with dealing/managing Unix/Linux system
- Experience to install, configure, trouble shoot applications in C++, Java
- Strong knowledge working on latest scripting languages – like Perl, Python, Shell scripting etc.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, Load balancing tools, job scheduling tools and other network designs
- Familiarity working with Monitoring and Alerting tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, in a very fast paced environment
- Good Analytical capabilities & troubleshooting skills, during intense situations, where fast resolution is expected, every time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Multi-Tasking skills are essential to this job
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses