Mobile Product Specialist
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of performing a product management role
- Experience of working as part of an agile infrastructure development team
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to influence, lead and drive teams to deliver, good judgement, assertiveness, high level of communication skills to achieve effective stakeholder management, build consultative relationships, and ability to collaborate directly with a variety of clients (business, development, compliance, etc.)
- Knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Android Enterprise, smartphone manufacturers (e.g., Google, Samsung, Apple, etc), BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry Access, Managed Play Store, smartphone configuration, mobile security, mobile asset management, BES
- Experience of associated technology areas: MDM and UEM technologies, Office 365, telecommunications and networking, carrier networks, Apple DEP/VPP, Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of Lean Sigma practices
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes
- Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate innovation
- Commercially astute, ability to balance and assess risk vs. reward, maximising cost effectiveness and profitability for functions and/or business lines
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all the globe
- Minimum Intermediate English required
- Azure Active Directory
Project you can join
This role resides in one of the newly established IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) agile engineering pods within the End User as a Platform (EUaaS) platform, specifically the Mobile pod. The intent of these new engineering pods is to provide a first-class user experience to HSBC staff, adding increased levels of automation and cloud-based management to our EUaaS platform. Our ambition is to deliver an industry-leading platform: Highly automated, highly self-service, highly secure, highly resilient, and highly mobile. We will do this by developing world-class automation and integrating with the wider HSBC infrastructure environment, through the activities of the agile engineering pods.
The Mobile engineering pod will continue to deliver HSBC’s corporate-owned and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions to smart phones and tablets. It will review and define the hardware/handsets used, define the configuration to be applied (in conjunctions with HSBC’s Cybersecurity team as appropriate), manage and control the core infrastructure that provides the mobile solutions, and be accountable for all engineering work on those solutions.
In 2020 we are expecting all engineering pods to be in setup mode so the focus will be to complete knowledge transfer from other HSBC locations and initiating the various streams of work that will deliver extra levels of automation whilst moving to a more agile way of working. An appropriate agile way-of-working will be implemented, likely to be Scrum or Kanban.
The Mobile Product Specialist role will work within the pod to achieve the strategic aims of ITID and the EUaaS platform by delivering products and services in an agile manner. The role will take direction from the defined pod leader or assigned team leader and will be expected to work closely with other members of the pod. Whilst it will have no formal line management duties, it will be expected that the role will provide guidance to the more junior members of the team and pod. The Product Specialist is also part of the Product Management Practice, will take appropriate direction from the Product Management leadership team and is effectively the conduit through which product and pod information is shared.
- Work as part of the Product Management practice, ensuring the Product Management governance is applied within the pod and that relevant pod information is passed to the Product Management practice.
- Work within the Mobile engineering pod, covering some or all of: Agile development of Mobile Infrastructure related products, 3rd level support of said products, thought leadership, technical documentation, verbal and written communication, financial management
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new engineering pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
- Understand and follow the ITID strategy and vision and also the Product Management direction
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities
- As assigned: Be responsible for the team’s budget as assigned, perform vendor management as needed against assigned partners, following all applicable HSBC and ITID policies and procedures for financial and team management
- Work collaboratively with staff within the platform to identify and agree improvement opportunities
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events