Within the “Reach team”, you will be responsible for the usability and user experience of “Reach”, our latest product offering. “Reach” is a marketplace, where providers and resellers of tours & activities connect and manage their shared bookings. Your work will have tremendous influence over the direction and success of our latest product.
Bookingkit is on a mission to digitise and develop the tours & activities industry in Europe. In the past weeks and months we experience a resurgence of offline experiences, but booked online. The best conditions for our booking system that allows our customers to easily operate and sell their experiences via their own website, as well as resellers. API partners include connections to top-tier resellers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor.
- You aim to evolve our marketplace product Reach (B2B) with great UX and UI
- You are responsible for prototyping and the design workflow, including delivery of mock-ups, user flows and screen designs
- You conceptualise original ideas to help improve the user experience and visual appeal of our products
- You work closely with product manager, software engineers, QA and other designers
- You help to create and maintain our design libraries
- You review and improve the current UX
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years full-time experience in product, UX and UI design
- At least 2 years of UX experience with online platforms
- A relevant portfolio is required for consideration
- Ability to provide and receive feedback for quick iterations
- High proficiency with Design software products, as well as wire-framing/mockup software
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details
- Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on time
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages