Software Systems Test Engineer for Automotive
- Employment contract
- University degree (in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, automation, telecommunications or related).
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: C, C++, C# at least at the basic level
- Basics of electronics and electronic surveying (oscilloscopes, generators, analyzers, etc.).
- Good command of English
An additional advantage will be:
- Interesting diploma thesis, own projects in the field of electronics and programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. TCL, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of issues related to software testing (according to ISTQB)
- Knowledge of CANoe software, data bus: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet
- Knowledge or experience in the field of OBD diagnostics
- C or C++ or C#
- TCL or Perl or Python
Project you can join
Your official position is a Software Systems Test Engineer for automotive control and safety systems for drivers and passengers. In practice, this means co-developing electronic devices based on microcontrollers with embedded software. Testing devices with embedded software requires the development and use of special test systems consisting of an electronic device and appropriate software. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to build electronic devices and their programming. Our tests are mostly automatic, so their creation is also an opportunity to acquire and develop programming skills.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events