Software FMEA Coordinator
- Supporting the team responsible for software development in the context of SW FMEA.
- Planning activities related to FMEA analysis in accordance with the software development process;
- Coordinating and supporting FMEA analysis in accordance with standards, company procedures and customer requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting of all corrective actions defined during the FMEA analysis.
- Participation in FMEA SW reviews with the customer
- Cooperation with other teams in the organization.
- Participation in the process of managing information and experiences from previous projects.
- Creation of required documentation and key procedures for FMEA SW analysis
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- University degree (programming engineering, electronics or related)
- Relevant experience with the FMEA methodology
- Knowledge of software development methods in embedded systems (C, C++)
- Knowledge of AIAG/VDA FMEA standards
- Ability to interpret the procedures of the software development process and apply them in practice (ISO 26262)
- Experience in the use of modern tools to support the software development process
- Knowledge of SCIO Plato tools or other similar tools
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package